N.O.W. Network Studies
The Christ Characteristics
Love ~ sacrificing for others because God is love.
I John 4:7 ~ Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
Virtue ~ fulfilling God’s design for a life of moral excellence.
II Peter 1:3 ~ His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.
Knowledge ~ studying God’s word to gain wisdom and understanding.
II Timothy 2:15 ~ Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.
Self-Control ~ revering God so much that we choose Godly behaviors.
Titus 1:8 ~ hospitable, a lover of what is good, sober-minded, just, holy, self-controlled
Perseverance ~ adopting an attitude of hope through confidence in God’s character.
Romans 5: 3 – 4 ~ And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; 4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope.
Godliness ~ honoring God in every area of your walk.
I Timothy 2:2 ~ And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.
Compassion ~ having warmhearted affection to anyone no matter their circumstances.
I Peter: 3:8 ~ Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous
Wake Up, Get UP, Move Immediately in your purpose.
Walk ~ Believe ~ Become a faithful friend of God!
Provoke to Purpose Principles
1. Today is my day for change I will not be conformed to this world, for I am NOW 0-5 transformed by the renewing of my mind.
2. I will live in my NOW 0-5 seconds, following the steps that have been ordered by the Lord activating His favor seeking, asking and knocking on all doors to be opened unto me.
3. No longer will I live my life as a victim, I will stand firm and resiste the wiles of the enemy because I am more than a conqueror though Christ who strenghtens me.
4. Equipped in my new life in Christ, I prepare for battle daily as I follow Christ putting on my whole armor of God that I may be able to stand in His righteousness and glory.
5. With my birthrights intact (confidence, courage, hope, belief, faith and trust) I commit to my purpose in God, to go , to search, to teach, to make disciples.
6. In line with my purpose and connected to my source; I will abide in the Lord at all times, standing on His promise; for He will abide in me if I seek ye first His kingdom and righteousness above any other.
7. Commitment, dedication and strength come only from God; I will walk in His council daily and follow His statues with all my heart so that I may be found pleasing in His sight.
8. Because Christ lives in me and I in Him, no longer will I live acording to my past but looking forward to the mark of my higher calling victorious in Christ.
9. With my mind set on these things, my life will be an example of truth, honesty, purity, love and good report of Jesus.
10. With love in my heart and God as my source, I will walk with a spirit of expectancy, believing in God's word, trusting His promises to perform with the confidence that it's already done.
I AM VICTORIOUS ~ I AM IN MY PURPOSE